I apologize for the lack of pictures, I will update it the next time I make them, promise! I had a starving hubby on my hands so no time for the extra time to take a picture.
BUT, we both LOVED this meal. It was so yummy, I could eat it every night this week! I want it to remain that delicious so I won’t burn myself out.
Loaded Southwestern Vegetarian Quesadilla
– 6 Burrito Flour Tortillas
– 1 Red (or green or yellow, or orange) Bell Pepper
– 4 Campari Tomatoes
– 1/2 Videlia Onion chopped
– 2 Avocados (the “meat”) sliced and diced
– 1 Cup Cooked Black Beans
– 12-14 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
– In a small bowl, mix all sauce topping ingredients together and set in refrigerator to remain chilled.
– Prepare all stuffing ingredients. Lay out tortillas. On half of tortilla, layer cheese, beans, onion, tomato, bell pepper, and avocado. Place in a skillet one at a time, folded in half until golden brown on both sides and cheese has melted.
– When ready to serve, slice into 4 “quadrants” and dollop a bit of the sauce on each quadrant.
Hope you enjoy them as much as my hubby and I did!
Let me know what you think below!